Skip to content
M & A Deals :
- LP commitment to PE-VC funds slows in Q2; dry powder shrinks as investment soars.
- IDG Ventures invests in Delhi-based fertility services aggregator.
- Garden Reach first PSU IPO to be extended as issue subscribed only 68%.
- SAMHI buys out MNC hospitality firm’s stake in Bengaluru hotels.
- PE-backed Aavas Financiers’ IPO crosses one-fourth mark on second day.
- SAIF Partners leads funding round in infrastructure intelligence firm Sensehawk.
- Reliance Industries invests more in US-based AI firm Netradyne.
- Consumer goods and IT stocks drag Sensex lower.
- Gadgets research portal 91 mobiles buys Price baba, 500 Startups exits.
- Eight Roads, Fundamentum invest in Pharm Easy’s extended Series C round.
- New Quest eyes IDG stake in 4 firms; Orix, ADIA may buy controlling equity in IL&FS.
- US-based AI firm Netradyne gets more money from Reliance Industries.
- UST Global buys chip design firm SeviTech Systems.