Incorporated in 2004, Rajeshwari Cans Limited was originally formed as a Proprietorship concern with name and style as “M/s. Rajeshri Trading Company”.
The company is engaged in manufacturing round printed tin containers of various sizes, used as packing material. Their clients includes tobacco manufacturing and paint manufacturing industry.
- Experience and knowledge of promoters more than three decades
- Expanding product range and total production capacity.
- Strategically located manufacturing unit
- Assured quality of all product range
- Increasing operation efficiency
The company is getting listed at a forward FY 21 P/E of 26.7, against sector PE of 18.54.
Utilization of Funds
Background Highlights of the company in Brief
- Rajeshwari Cans limited, a Company incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013 was formed under part I (Chapter XXI) of the Companies Act, 2013 by converting the partnership firm “Rajeshwari Metal Printers” into Company.
- In 1980 Late Nagindas Vora Father / grandfather of the promotors of the company started MS Drum manufacturing firm in Rakhial Ahmedabad and his business smoothly developed and his sons Bharat N Vora & harshad N Vora both are joined with him after their graduation. In 2004 he has take initiative to start a tin manufacturing unit in the name of Rajeshwari trading Company in changodar Ahmedabad then after around 2005 company has imported a single colour offset printer.
- During this period, the company was engaged in the manufacturing of tin containers for Ink and Color manufacturing units. In 2010, the company entered into a big contract with Urmin Products P Ltd. and started producing Packing Containers. Around 2011, the management was of the opinion that the production capacity was quite low, so to increase the same, the company imported two more 2 color printing machine and 3 lines for Tin production unit. Around the same time, Mr, Pratik B Vora and Mr. Siddharth H Vora, sons of Mr. Bharat N Vora and Mr. Harshad N Vora respectively, also joined the company and started managing the MS Drum manufacturing business. Again due to shortage of production capacity, one more unit for MS Drum production was established in the same locality. Thereafter Unit 1 and Unit 2 are managed by Mr. Siddharth H Vora and Mr. Pratik B Vora respectively.
- In 2018, the status of the company was changed from a Partnership Firm to a Public Ltd. Co., At present The Company is engaged in the business of manufacturing round printed tin containers of various sizes which are used as packing material. they supply the tin containers to customers engaged in the business of tobacco manufacturing and paint manufacturing. The Company also performs printing work on tin sheets supplied by there customers.
- The promoter of the company Mr. Bharat Vora and Mr. Harshad Vora are involved in the business of trading of Iron and Steel, Tin plate, Scrap and manufacturing of round printed tin containers since last more than 40 years.
- The Company has purchased the factory at Ganesh Estate and in the year 2019-20 started manufacturing small tin containers of 50gm at Block-A, Shed No- 22,23 & 24 Shree Ganesh Industrial Estate, Village Moraiya, Tal. Sanand, District Ahmedabad -382210 (“Shree Ganesh Industrial Estate”) used by the snuff manufacturer for packing of their product.
- The erstwhile partnership firm had received India 5000 Best MSME Award in the year 2017 for outstanding contribution in quality and excellence in realm of customer satisfaction, impact on society through services & management to boost up all.
- As on December 31,2020 Company has 70 employees. The company had product installed capacity of 3,90,00,000 P. A.