Skip to content
M & A Deals :
- Exclusive: Rakesh Jhunjhunwala-backed Metro Shoes picks merchant bankers for IPO.
- CLP India to buy 49% stake each in two Suzlon solar projects.
- Sensex slides more than 2% in two days; rupee at new low vs dollar.
- Unlisted public firms will soon have to issue new shares in demat form.
- Greenko’s $300-mn deal to buy AT Capital-backed Orange Renewable falls through.
- Emso, Eight Capital eye stressed assets; Apollo Global buys JP Morgan realty platform.
- Sales force turns to SMEs in smaller cities to boost growth in India.
- Alipay gains voting-rights edge in Zomato matters.